Friday, December 10, 2010

THE REAL DEAL!

I have no qualms in telling you, I have been being carried away in emotion, in lethargy, in frivolty, and in sin. Sin is the one common denominator that connects us all. I am very aware of my proclivity to pursue my sin nature, though I know many aren't quite getting what I am saying here. Yet, it is the Christmas season, and through all of this melee, I have spoken with My Heavenly Father each and every day, as I am not foolish enough to try and weather life's storms without Him near. The future is uncertain, and filled with challenges. Growing old is not for the faint of heart. We grow old, we debilitate, and we die. Though we look forward to all of God's promises, it is by no means difficult to know you are leaving loved ones, and the only milieu that you have ever experienced at a personal level. Death is an unusual rending of the body and the soul, one of which only can be explained and overcome by God. I am writing this today, because I believe it is ok when we falter, in fact, it is a guarantee that you will falter. Yet, God knows we are but dust, and He chose to redeem us because He knew we had no intrinsic worth in which to redeem ourselves. Lift up the Lord, when you are able, and God will lift you when you are unable. I have lived a wild life of emotion and deed, yet God has fairly judged, chastised, and even rewarded me. As I look into my future, I see heart-stopping challenges creeping nearer and nearer. Yet I will continue to look beyond this world for answers, as I did in all the cruxes of my life. God has never failed me. I am confident that He has no plans to change His ways! Selah' brian†craig

No comments:

Post a Comment